First off, I want to give a great big THANK YOU to all of you for the love and support I have received over the last few days. I am sure more than a few of you are wondering what is going to happen on this blog now that I’m pregnant. We need some new rules. Here’s the plan so far:
1. I am going to continue to post but it may or may not be twice a week/every week. It will really depend on the week and if I have anything important or interesting to write on.
2. I will try very hard to limit posts about the pregnancy itself and instead I will focus on general infertility ( I have a few started that I would still like to put out) and pregnancy after infertility in a general sense ( how is it different than a typical pregnancy).
3. I will continue to post squawk box posts until they are gone. If you have sent me one, not to worry, it will go up.
4. As I stated in my last post any time that I will talk about MY pregnancy specifically or post ANY PHOTOS related to it I will heavily label and trigger warning it. I don’t foresee much of this. But won’t promise against it at this point either.
5. I like the blog name and will be keeping it. I will change my signature to “The Chicken” instead though, as leaving it as “Unpregnant” seems like bad luck.
That’s all for now. Hopefully you’ll want to stick with me to see where this goes in the future.